Kerala TET 2021 Registration Process Ends Tomorrow, Here’s How To Apply
Kerala TET 2021: The online registration process for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2021 will end on Thursday, May 6, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the Kerala TET examination 2021 online at ktet.kerala.gov.in. The online registration process for Kerala TET 2021 began on April 28, 2021.
- For lower primary classes: Candidates applying for the lower primary class teacher must have passed class 12th or intermediate examination with atleast 45 percent marks.
- For upper primary classes: Applicants applying for the upper primary class teacher should have a BA, B.Com, or any other bachelor’s degree.
- High School Teacher: Candidates who wish to apply for the position must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 45% marks along with a B.Ed degree.
- High School Class Teacher: Candidates applying for the position of a High School Class teacher must have a certificate/ diploma/ degree in teaching any subject approved by varsities/ NCTE/ Board of examination/ Government of Kerala.
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 500, while for those candidates who are from SC/ST category, the registration fee is Rs 250.
How to apply for Kerala TET 2021:
- Visit the official website at ktet.kerala.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link to apply for KTET
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- If you are a new user, register yourself by providing the necessary information and submit
- After your registration ID and password is generated, go to the login menu
- Key in your credentials and login
- The Kerala TET application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take its printout for future references.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI