How to make Kimchi salad and why is it healthy for you | The Times of India
Ingredients required- 1 whole cabbage chopped finely, 1 carrot grated, ¼ cup green onions, 8 garlic cloves, ½ cup vinegar, 2 tbsp soya sauce, 2 tsp red chilli powder, 2 tsp powdered sugar, 2 tsp olive oil, salt and black pepper as required.
Steps to make Kimchi-
- Add chopped onions, garlic, carrots and cabbage in a large bowl.
- Now add vinegar, soya sauce, red chilli powder, sugar, salt and black pepper in a mixer grinder. Blend well on high speed 2-3 times.
- Pour this dressing over the shredded veggies and mix well.
- Lastly add 1-2 tsp of olive oil and give a final mix to coat all the veggies mell with the dressing.
- You can also sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds on it for added taste.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge.